OUR PURCHASE PROCESS
Hey Scooter Fam! This is what you need to know about purchasing a scooter at New Scooters 4 Less! Due to the impact of COVID-19, we are operating with a SMALL team and our goal is to make sure that the scooter you purchase is properly registered, prepared, and tested by one of our service team members before you drive it home. Therefore, available scooter inventory can be PAID FOR / RESERVED when you come into the dealership but will be available for pick-up on the next business day. Here’s the IN-STORE process…
- Shop our scooters and get your questions answered in the showroom.
- Place a SOLD sign around the mirror of the scooter of your choice! (An NS4L team member will write your name on the mirror of the scooter so we know it is yours!)
- Place a FULL PAYMENT on your scooter with one of our team members.
- We will get a copy of your Driver’s License (so please be sure to bring it with you).
- We will then schedule an appointment with you for you to pick the scooter up the next business day (or at the next available appointment of your choosing)!
- You pick it up at your appointment time and drive it home!
ARE YOU LOOKING AT SCOOTERS ONLINE NOW AND WANT TO BYPASS ALL OF THIS?
- Pick out your scooter online NOW.
- Reserve and pay a deposit through the website.
- We’ll follow up and collect the balance and get a picture of your Driver’s License.
- We’ll do your scooter paperwork 100% electronically via DocuSign in a couple of days. If you want to pick the scooter up ASAP, then we will pre-fill the paperwork and have you sign in person when you come to pick the scooter up.
- We’ll send you a calendar to schedule your scooter pick-up time for when you are back in Gainesville.
- You pick your scooter up and drive it home!
Thank you for choosing New Scooters 4 Less!