NS4L is a huge fan of supporting and offering exposure to local video and music talent. If you are a band and would like to submit music for a chance to be featured in the vlog, then please contact us. If you are a videographer and have awesome b-roll of UF, scooters, etc. / drone footage, etc. that you think would be a great fit for our vlog, then please show us. Please email Austin Allbritton. Thank you!
SUBSCRIBE to NS4L.TV and watch our journey of making Gainesville the Scooter Capital of the World.
These are the last 5 episodes, but for more, visit the NS4L.TV playlist on YouTube!
This is the FIRST episode that kicked off this madness:
I’m not kidding when I say I want to make Gainesville the Scooter Capital of the World. When someone in the world thinks “scooter,” I want Gainesville, FL to come to their mind. I want UF to come to their mind. I want NS4L to come to their mind. What better way to share that journey with you guys, our scooter family, than by documenting the entire process. I learned a lot after recording the first 13 vlogs and after the first 20 I realized that it wouldn’t only share our journey, but would:
- Hold me accountable and make me a better leader.
- Hold the team accountable to being the industry leader.
- Hold the team accountable to our goals and push us beyond our limits (it would suck to fail).
- Share new perspectives and allow customers (and even team members) to see everything that goes on (even the not-so-fun stuff).
- Help us recruit the best talent in the industry.
- Help new team members get engulfed into our culture faster.
- Teach others about entrepreneurship and all the ups-and-downs that go along with it.
I’m sure we will discover even more as the vlog goes on and we hope that you will SUBSCRIBE to NS4L.TV and join the journey.